Thursday, July 05, 2007

Second Article Published

I had my second cover story published in the Free Weekly, and it went to press today. The story can be found online here. It was a bit more newsy than what I usually write, but I felt like having a comprehensive report was more important than literary glitter.

In other news, I finally got my insurance stuff today. I'm officially covered. Woot.

Also, there was a lovely downpour that flooded the green space behind my building. Kind of fun to watch. Despite the huge amounts of rain we seemed to be getting, we're still well under the average for this time of the year. I think part of it is because it's been raining more during the day than any other time.

Also, this wouldn't be a photo blog unless I posted a photo so... here you go. From back n' th' day.


3 Comments:

Blogger Marc F. Henning said...

that photo cracks me up.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Z-Man said...

Nice frog photo, you seem to have a fetish for amphibians.

12:55 PM  
Blogger inappropriate content said...

Hey Wes--I came across your old business card today and thought I'd check in on you. Sounds like you're keeping busy, even if you're not getting in the photo time that you'd like. Don't worry...it takes time. I've been shooting a lot lately, working on developing a portfolio for advertising-related model work, and I'm editing a series on Russia that I shot last summer. Check it out on my website if you want and let me know how you're doing!
Steve
www.stevedaubs.com

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home