Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Runaround

So, today I decided to embark on a personal project that had been brewing around ever since I started working at TMN. I don't know a lot of people that have the amount of enthusiasm over their job that I do, but basically, it's a gig I've been wanting since I was about 11 years old. I know... a little creepy. Anyway, I'm finally here, and I knew I'd want to make some memories of whatever time I get to spend before Magnum finally calls with their offer. This is the first part in a four segment series. I have no intention of publishing, distributing or even printing this work (well, maybe printing some of them). This is entirely a personal endeavor.

From about 9:10-9:25 PM, I walked around the sprindale building and shot... stuff. Here's some of that stuff.







2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

wish i worked at the mothership

10:51 AM  
Blogger Marc F. Henning said...

get your ass back in there and get to work!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home