Saturday, July 21, 2007

Round Three

I was supposed to go visit the distribution room at TMN today, but decided that I should probably talk to a superviser about it first to aviod getting canned for documenting the place I like so much. So, I decided to revisit other areas and see if I couldn't get some different, or at least better shots than the first batches.

This is obviously a knockoff of anyone who has ever taken a photo of a flag in their entire life. Oh well, it's not exactly the composition-- it's the FLAGS that I like. Razorbacks, USA, Arkansas. I like how they're in that order, too. 'Nuff said.


These cans haven't moved since I started working here. Nor, seemingly, has the clock.

I always wondered what this trashcan was there for, anyway. Then, one day as I was leaving for lunch, I saw a co-worker dig some lint out of his pocket and shove it down the chute before hustling through the doors. It's a lint can.

Things can get hectic around here. Good thing we have wall art to soothe our souls.

I find it funny that right next to the water fountain is a fire extinguisher.

Another emo photo. I'm iffy about this. It's delivering the message, yet it's a little drab... then again, my message is kinda drab.

Sports writers are known for thier superior organization skills.

Another iffy shot. It's a pano!
And another! I like, though, in this shot, how the trash can is in the middle of everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home