Sunday, July 15, 2007

Air Hockey and Waffle House

Last night the young guns of TMN came together to answer the burning question we'd all been asking since that first night at Ryliegh's. Who is the best---of the best-- of the BEST at Air Hockey?

While no official rules applied and no real bracket system was enforced, Sean was the clear winner having at least 8 wins under his belt. I was, however, the only one to defeat him, not once-- but twice. We currently remain tied in our series, at a very risky 2-2. When we finally get a chance to finish out our best of 5, I believe it will be an epic battle-- and possibly dangerous for innocent bystanders. After all, I sent the puck sailing through the air at least four times.

Below is the epic battle between The Sherminator and Face-of-Steel.



The gang, minus me, since I'm taking the photo.


Zamora ordered a plate of steaming, disgusting looking dish called "Hash Browns: All The Way" It has everything.

Brandon. Cheeeeeese!

Melissa's younger brother, Cody-- apparently some sort of musical savaant.


Melissa "The Sherminator" Sherman
Me. Pay no mind to that blotchy looking area between my knuckles and my cheek. I had to photoshop one of my digits out since this is primarily a G-Rated blog.
Sean. A face of cold steel. The winner extraordinaire of Air Hockey.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

sherminator? whoa.. not gonna happen.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Wes Putt said...

too late... sherminator.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Z-Man said...

Too bad I was at home being lame, b/c I AM AN AIR HOCKEY GOD. Now bow down before me.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Wes Putt said...

Oh, just for that, Zac, I'm going to send the puck straight into your male zone. We will see who is the victor the next time you decide not to be a lame-o.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home