Thursday, October 05, 2006

Catching up on ladyback business





Last Wednesday, I had the opportunity to shoot the Ladyback Golf team at Blessings Golf Course in Fayetteville. They are a very laid back group of girls, yet focused at the same time. They carried themselves with calm and reserve... that is, until they smacked the heck out of the golf balls! Grief! Those girls can swing!

My mission was mostly to avoid walking in front of the girls as they teed off, or kicking a marker on the green by accident. Taking caution with every step, and paying mind to the etiquette that's seamed into the gameplay, nothing could prepare me for the *thump* I heard just to my left. I turned and saw a ball bouncing happily away. Paused... then heard "FORE!"

I believe it was an accident, but for the rest of the shoot, I found myself looking up every now and then... I also learned that Yerby is a crazy kart driver. Next time, I'm bringing a helmet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home